RARE BOUCHER ERA WOODEN MODEL LIVE STEAM 2 CYLINDER BOAT POND YACHT, WithSTAND
VINTAGE STEAM POWERED POND RUN-ABOUT BOAT. Vintage custom made boat in the style of Boucher boats. This is not a reproduction or a recreation. It was craftsman built, probably in the 1930's or 1940's. Power is by a two cylinder steam engine with oscillating cylinders and a steam pressure boiler.
I have run the engine on compressed air and it ran beautifully. I have not fired the boiler. I have owned this boat over twenty years as part of my personal collection.
Length is 26" and beam is 6-1/2". The hull is carved from solid wood, all paint and finishes are original. Included is a custom made oak stand with brass cradlES.
Th model will be well packed and arrive in good order. Read what the feedback says about my items and the accuracy of my descriptions. Check out my other items!
The item "RARE BOUCHER ERA WOODEN MODEL LIVE STEAM 2 CYLINDER BOAT POND YACHT, WithSTAND" is in sale since Monday, January 11, 2021. This item is in the category "Antiques\Primitives". The seller is "soybomb" and is located in Pekin, Illinois.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Region of Origin: US, Non-specific region
- Size Type/Largest Dimension: Medium (Up to 30in.)
- Style: Naive, Primitive, Americana
- Listed By: Dealer or Reseller
- Maker: Unknown American maker
- Material: Wood
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Date of Creation: 1900-1949
- Pleasure craft: Small motorized wooden hulled yacht
- Miniature: Pond boat
- Large at 30" in overall length: 10" overall Height (including stand)
- 7 12" Height x 6" Depth: Weight: 8 lbs.
- Type: Vintage steam-powered model wooden boat
- Early 20th century: Circa 1920-1935
- Miniature wooden boat: Model pond boat
- All wood construction: Hand painted
- Color: Multi-Color
- 100% hand made: Steam-powered with 2 cylinder engine
- Rare: Very scarce & hard-to-find
- Estate fresh: New-to-the-marketplace
- Signed: Unsigned